OUR INTERVIEW WITH TOP MODEL "JOHN MGBEMENA"

♥Tell us about yourself(Name,age,state of origin)
 ★  John Mgbemena
 ★Age: 24
State of Origin: Born in Atlanta, Georgia    Nigerian- Igbo



♥Tell us about your experiences so far. 
  ★I have a great experience with modeling, I admire the challenge, the completion, and what it takes to be a great model and have success in this industry. What I enjoy the most is the fitness process that leads up to a photoshoot or fashion show. I enjoy the process of going to the gym consistently and eating right to put myself in the best position to succeed. The least would be monitoring what I can and cannot eat because I love to eat. 

♥Any major job yet?
★Dillard’s Fashion Show (2’Years)
★New York Fashion Week
★First Taste Atlanta Fashion Show
★Kontrol Magazine Fashion Show                 
★The Avenue Peachtree City (PRINT AD)
★Fayettville, Georgia (PRINT AD) Atlanta, GA
★Clark Atlanta University Fashion Show
★Fashion Jams Fashion Show
★Walk Fashion Show
★WISHATL MODEL
★BRONNER BROTHERS FASHION SHOW
★Macy’s Fashion Show 
★Radio Station Streetz94.5 Fashion Show
New York Fashion Week Model
THE BLACK WOMEN EXPO FASHION SHOW
HEALTHY BLACK MAN (PRINT AD)
★This is just a few of the various others I have done

♥Relationship status
★My relationship status is Single

♥What are your goals as a model? 
  ★My goal is to live my life to my fullest potential and have a happy life. I see myself still working/going hard in my acting and modeling career, unlocking various new opportunities as well as possibly adding music to the mix. In addition, I would like to be further than where I am at currently on a mentally, physically, monetarily, and spiritually aspect, and still doing what I am passionate about as well as giving back to the less fortunate. Also becoming more into an entrepreneur.



♥How do you see yourself progress in this field?
  ★I see myself progressing through this field by hard work, patience’s, fitness, being humble and eating right.



♥How do you communicate with people? Are you patient? Are you friendly? How open are you to clients’ requirements?
  ★I communicate with people through my Social Media handle, Email, and Model Mayhem Page
o Email: Johnmgbemena@yahoo.com
o INSTAGRAM: Johnmgbemena
o TWITTER: @1youngcaesar
o FACEBOOK: John Mgbemena
★Yea I am a very patient and friendly person
★I am very open to clients requirements 



♥Do you eat nutritiously? How often do you exercise or go to the gym?
★Yes, I eat nutritiously every so often
★I try to exercise and go to the gym at les 4-5 times a week



♥Do you have any limitations? Would you model any kind of clothing at all?
I do not have any limitations.
★I would model any type of clothing 




♥State your availability: would you travel? Work full-time, part time? Any hours?
★Yes, I would travel anywhere inside the country as well as outside
★I work part-time for Coca- Cola and as a Pharmacy Tech .



FOR MORE ON JOHN MGBEMENA KINDLY FOLLOW HIM ON
INSTAGRAM: @Johnmgbemena
TWITTER: @1youngcaesar
FACEBOOK: John Mgbemena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MET GALA 2019: BEST DRESSED ON THE RED CARPET

CHIEF DADDY PREMIERE RED CARPET

THE BEST-DRESSED STARS FROM THE 2018 GOVERNORS AWARDS