STYLE FOCUS :LEKKY CALEB

Lekky Caleb is fashion blogger/Influencer from Eastern Nigeria but Based in UFA,Russia.


Lekky Caleb style can be describe simple and effortlessly classy.

I want my style to inspire other men on how to dress elegant without having spending much or have to spend much time looking for an outfit to wear,My motto" make it simple but classy and smart"(He said).


When asked where he got his style insiprations from he said....I was inspired by so many people ( fashion bloggers and influencers) but mostly i am really inspired by menwithstyle a page on Instagram also by @blakescott  @rowanrow , I love their taste and style of fashion especially when it comes to dressing effortlessly but classy.


If i am given the opportunity to raid someones closet surely they are alot of people i would gladly love to pick a two or three things from their closet. But to narrow it down would love to pick from @blakescott @rownow  so much in love with the content in their closet(He said).

When asked what is his favourite store he shopped from he said ,I actually shop randomly but mostly i get my stuffs( clotthings) from @zara a H&M @reserved @pull and bear @mango sometimes @Kiabi. I love their clothings they are lovely.
https://www.lekkycaleb.com/menoutfit

FOR MORE ON LEKKY CALEB KINDLY FOLLOW HIM ON INSTAGRAM @LEKKY_CALEB

KINDLY FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @LIFEOFLUCKIE  % @LUCKIEIJAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MET GALA 2019: BEST DRESSED ON THE RED CARPET

CHIEF DADDY PREMIERE RED CARPET

THE BEST-DRESSED STARS FROM THE 2018 GOVERNORS AWARDS